Comment on page
Guides and information about the Transfer Tool in the EG Wallet Management Dashboard.
The Transfer Tool is used for internal Enterprise Wallet transfers and Enterprise to Client Wallet transfers. This tool is accessed from the Wallet Management Dashboard
For a comprehensive list of supported tokens for transfers, please visit [supported tokens URL]
- 1.Navigate to the EG Enterprise Crypto Wallets panel.
- 2.Select the wallet which the tokens will be transferred from (output). The Wallets Management Dashboard will appear.
- 3.Navigate to the "Transfer" tab within the dashboard, initiate the MFA verification, then enter the code sent via email.
- 4.Optional: Notes and transaction details can be manually entered in the "Transfer Details" field. Files can be attached in the "Attachments" field.
- 5.Select the token to be transferred (output) from the dropdown menu and enter the quantity.
- 6.Select the account that the tokens will be transferred to (receive).
- 7.Select "Preview"
- 8.Review the transaction output, then select "Transfer".
- 9.Details of the transaction and a "View Transaction" block explorer link will be displayed. This indicates a successful transaction. Select "Reset" to initiate another transfer.