Comment on page
Information about the EG Client Wallets panel.
The EG Client Wallets panel allows administrators to create, edit, and import public client wallets. Additionally, client wallets can be assigned to accounts, leads, and opportunities.
- 1.Select "New Wallet"
- 2.Complete each required field marked with a red asterisk (*).
- 1.Wallet Address: The public address of the client's wallet*
- 2.Wallet Desc: Description of the wallet
- 3.Active: A toggle to enable or disable end-user access.
- 4.Account/Opportunity/Lead: Link accounts, opportunities, or leads to the client's wallet
Admins can import client wallet records to create and/or update client wallet records with the Import tool.