Comment on page
Enterprise Crypto Wallets
Information about the EG Enterprise Crypto Wallets panel accessed with admin permissions.
The EG Enterprise Crypto Wallets panel allows administrators to create and manage enterprise crypto wallets. Enterprise crypto wallets are wallets controlled or owned by your organization. The EG Crypto Exchange is compatible with pre-existing wallets created with other third-party wallet software. A private key is required to create an enterprise crypto wallet for swaps and transfers in the application.
- 1.Select "New Wallet"
- 2.Complete each required field marked with a red asterisk (*).
- 1.Wallet Name: A nickname or placeholder name for the wallet.*
- 2.Wallet Desc: A description of the wallet
- 3.Active: A toggle to enable or disable end-user access.
- 4.Wallet Address: The public wallet address.*
- 5.Network: The blockchain network protocol used for the wallet.*
- 6.EG Wallet Secret: The secret key for the wallet.
Enterprise Wallets are not required to have a secret key. However, including a secret key will allow swaps and transfer-out to be performed in the application. Secret Keys that are entered into the enterprise wallet records are protected by encryption. Therefore, encrypted keys that are visible when viewing wallet info are indecipherable. The secret keys are protected from prying eyes.
End-users can only access wallets that an EG Admin has enabled. To enable or disable a wallet for end-users, select "Edit" on the wallet you wish to modify, then select the "Active" toggle.