Comment on page
Information about the EG Crypto Tokens panel.
The EG Crypto Tokens panel allows administrators to create, edit, and import cryptocurrency tokens for use within the swap and transfer tools. Manage and configure the list of tokens that suits your organization's needs.
- 1.Select "New Wallet"
- 2.Complete each required field marked with a red asterisk (*).
- 1.Name: The name of the token*
- 2.Contract ID: The contract address of the token
- 3.Symbol URL: A URL to an image of the tokens logo*
- 4.Network: The abbreviation for the blockchain network used*
- 5.Ticker: The cryptocurrency token's ticker
- 6.EG UUID: The contract address of the token*
- 7.Available for Use: A toggle to enable or disable end-user access.
- 8.Desc: Description of the token
End-users can only interact with tokens that have been enabled by an EG Admin. To enable or disable a token for end-users, select "Edit" on the token you wish to modify, then select the "Available for Use" toggle.